The DHA Driver’s Safety Program meets another core value providing for the safety and security of all your company drivers, CDL and non-CDL, making NYS hughways safer for you and your families. We offer full compliance OSHA and Federal DOT Rules & regulations, commercial and non – commercial drivers, dispatchers, mechanics and more!
Consortia-Based Random CDL Driver Testing Pool with EMS EASTERN MEDICAL SERVICES:
- Computer generated random selection process and record storage
- Pre-employment screening, Random pool screening, Reasonable suspicion screening, post accident screening and DOT driver physicals
Federal DOT CDL Drivers Safety Program:
Pre-Employment Driver Background Checks, NYS DMV Lens and Dial-in programs to provide immediate access to drivers abstracts and driving records 24/7
Semi-Annual Driver Safety Training Program:
50 training topics and customized trainings available
Safety Sensitive Supervisor Training:
All safety sensitive supervisors receive 2 hour training on Alcohol and Drugs Reasonable Suspicion Supervisor Training (2hrs)
Corporate Crisis Intervention Program:
Provide on-site accident assistance, telephonic assistance to supervisors, conduct critical incident stress debriefings, assessments, referrals, and follow-ups for all major accidents.
Monthly Drivers Safety Newsletters and Literature:
Monthly driver safety newsletters and website information
The following DHA services included in the Driver’s Safety Program promote our core value by exceeding the Federal DOT Rules and Regulations for Safety covering the following areas:
- Company CDL drivers, commercial and non-commercial, dispatchers and mechanics
- Computer generated random driver selection program
- DHA qualified Substance Abuse Professionals (SAP)
- DHA conducts semi-annual driver’s safety trainings
- Pre-employment, reasonable suspicion and post-accident screening
DHA staff promote safety, prevention, early intervention, and referrals for the safety and security of all drivers in NYS.