In 1998, David Hugo began offering Employee Assistance Programs (EAP’s) to organizations in Fulton and Montgomery Counties, under the name of D.H. Tel-Help Inc. D.H. Tele-Help Inc. was built around David’s 22 years of experience as a certified NYS EAP Coordinator, assisting State Agencies and their employees.
DH&A was built on the following:
D. Hugo and Associates Inc. is the most trusted Business Assistance Program, Dedicated to Helping Family Owned and Operated Businesses and Employees, ADAPT, CHANGE, PROSPER and GROW.
The D. Hugo and Associates Inc. Mission is Helping Family Owned and Operated Businesses and Employees Adapt, Change, Prosper, and Grow.
DH&A Core Values:
WE VALUE PEOPLE:
Always Respect Everyone
Promote a Safe and Secure Work Environment
Never, ever, give up on anybody
Enjoy Helping Others
WE ARE CUSTOMER FOCUSED:
Real time Performance Solutions, Same Day Services, “Help When You Need it”
Always Return All Calls Promptly
Always Strive for Better, Faster, Affordable Services
Always Client First Choice for Trusted Helpful Solutions
Always Reply Thank You, No Excuses
Always Ask, Is There Anything Else We Can Help You With?
WE TRUST AND RESPECT ONE ANOTHER:
Promote Professional Development at All Levels
Promote Teamwork, Promote Success, Never Allow Team Member to Fail
Promote Integrity, Trust, and Honesty
Promote From Within, Promote Fun
DH&A Staff Includes:
- Certified Employee Assistance Professionals (EAP)
- NYS Certified Alcohol Substance Abuse Counselors (CASAC)
- Certified Prevention Professionals (CPP)
- NYS Certified Teachers and Vocational Instructors
- NYS Licensed Physician Assistant (PA)
- Qualified Substance Abuse Professional (SAP)
- Internationally Certified Crisis Trainer in Group Crisis response and School and University Crisis
- Response, with the International Critical Incident Stress Foundation (ICISF).